(for the last 3 years: May 2015-May 2018)
Sold/Original List Price
Days On Market
==>Our listing clients received more money, and got it sooner than the average seller!
More than 70% of our business comes from repeat clients and referrals, which makes us very proud! Read some of our client testimonials or watch this video client testimonial.
"Alan went above and beyond to help us sell our house at its maximum value. He made many great suggestions to improve the house to help sell it quickly. In fact our house was under contract the first day it was on the market. Alan and Ashley were a great selling team, and kept good communication with us, since we live out of town. Thanks."
"Alan had an excellent understanding of the housing market in our area. We had bids for our home much sooner than we expected. He also explained the process step by step. We found this very helpful as we are of an age that we do not fully understand current technical terms. We also appreciated his quick response and availability. Very satisfied. Will recommend to anyone. "
Bob & Kate G.
Research from the National Association of Realtors shows there are THREE main sources of buyers:
- Internet (92% of buyers use the Internet to search for homes);
- MLS (other Realtors); and
- Free STAGING ADVICE
- PROFESSIONAL Pictures
- 24/7 "Marketing Portal"
- 2173 Salt Wind Way, Mt. Pleasant UNDER CONTRACT in ONE DAY!
- 489 Antebellum Ln., Mt. Pleasant UNDER CONTRACT the FIRST DAY OF SHOW INGS!
- 1861 Pierce St., Daniel Island, SOLD for the HIGHEST PRICE in 6 yrs for this type of property!
- 593 Antebellum Ln., Mt. Pleasant SOLD in 24 HOURS at LIST PRICE!
- 529 Pritchards Point Dr. Mt. Pleasant SOLD in 3 DAYS at a RECORD PRICE (for that size home in this neighborhood at the time)!
- 2037 Arundel Cir, Mt. Pleasant SOLD in 5 days, ABOVE LIST PRICE!
- 208 Mossy Oak Way, Mt. Pleasant SOLD after just 4 DAYS on the market, at a RECORD PRICE PER SQUARE FOOT for this neighborhood at the time!
- 724 Williamson Dr. Mt. Pleasant SOLD in 2 DAYS!
- 108 Historic Dr. in Mt. Pleasant SOLD at LIST PRICE in 10 DAYS!
- 184 Revolution Dr. Mt. Pleasant SOLD after just 5 DAYS on the market!
- 444 Jardinere Walk, Mt. Pleasant SOLD in 2 DAYS for $5K ABOVE LIST PRICE (new benchmark price for this neighborhood at the time)!
Hire The Alan Donald Team to SELL Your Home!Call or text 843-864-3777 to schedule a free, no obligation "pre-listing consultation", to find out what you can do to MAXIMIZE YOUR EQUITY from the sale of your home.
Getting your home SOLD for TOP MARKET PRICE in the current market conditions depends on hiring an experienced REALTOR who:
- Sets up and executes the right marketing strategy (product, pricing, promotion, positioning) to generate "above average" buyer traffic
- Is technology-savvy
- Knows the local market and keeps up with the latest market trends
- Has relevant experience to manage expectations and negotiate solid agreements
- Has proven processes/systems in place to anticipate, eliminate or resolve potential problems throughout the transaction
- Applies relationship management and problem-solving skills to keep the transaction alive while negotiating seemingly insurmountable complications
- Can show proven results!
- Can show proven results!
- Understanding Your Needs: The sale of a home is just a piece of your "life puzzle". As your listing agents, we need to understand your motivations, your needs and how the sale fits into your life. We will listen carefully and ask questions to make sure we are both working from the same page and that we can keep your best interests in mind at all times.
- Thorough Market Analysis: We will including not only recent comparable sales, but also at active competition (more relevant in a "soft" market), statistics and trends that might affect the sale of your home.
Our marketing program is modern and adapted to the latest technologies. Don't expect us to just place a sign in front and an ad in the paper. This approach does not work well anymore! It is essential to generate an "unfair share" of the SHOWING TRAFFIC to expose your home to the highest amount of potential buyers.
- Regular reporting and Responsiveness: Regular reporting on showings and market activity, as well as what we have done to adjust the marketing strategy to get maximum exposure for your home and generate the required traffic. We will return your phone calls, text messages and emails promptly, and tell you the facts, as we see them!